Water treated by pureWash Eco kills bacteria and viruses and lifts away dirt and grime without depositing chemicals in wastewater or leaving residual detergent in fabric
As water flows through the venturi, activated oxygen and electrical charges are injected into the water.
Cold tap water enters the pureWash system.
The activated oxygen and ionization infused water travels through the pureWash Eco and into the washing machine
How it Works
- Cold tap water enters the system through this hose.
- The Control Board turns the system on automatically.
- The water passes through the Magnetic Ionizer/Descaler.
- Transforming the Water:
- Humidity is removed by the Desiccant Dryer to increase ozone creation.
- The Oxidation Module creates concentrated gaseous ozone and electrical charges (ions).
- The appropriate Venturi (as selected during installation) injects the ozone and ions into the flowing water.
- The Static Mixer ensures that the water reaches maximum dissolved ozone and ionization.
- The infused water exits the system through this hose and enters the user’s washing machine.
- Obtain infused water for powerful cleaning around the house through the Household Cleaning port.
How Dirty is Your Washing Machine Really?
After running pureWash Eco through this washer, you can see how it instantly broke down the buildup. Over-usage of laundry products is the biggest problem for your machine. Too much soap shortens the lifespan of your washer. pureWash Eco will extend the life of your washer while cleaning your clothes better.
Washer drum before pureWash Eco
Washer drum after one cycle with pureWash Eco
Washer drum after soaking with water from pureWash Eco